With the advent of the internet-driven era, organizations are transforming their operations to harness the power of the web-driven ecosystem and grow sustainably resulting in the digitization of both processes and products. In this context, there is a need to leverage innovative business models to reach out to new customers and segments. In view of this, digital marketing and hence the emergence of search engines and social media are playing a significant role. In addition to this, strategic innovation approaches are needed to optimize the innovation portfolio, to help organizations achieve sustained competitive advantage and transformational growth. These emerging approaches are heavily dependent on leveraging the information assets of the organizations which are possible through business analytics.
- To gain insights into strategic management and innovation and work towards achieving a competitive advantage,
- To understand how to use digital marketing, using search engines, websites, online content, and social media, and
- To understand the different models of business analytics (e.g. predictive, web, social media, big data, etc).
- Digital Marketing: Economics of Digital Business; B2B & B2C E-Business, IOIS, Portals & Services; Setting a E-Commerce Portal; WordPress; Online selling & advertising models; SMAC; E-CRM & Social CRM; Digital Payments; Off Page Search Engine Marketing; On Page Search Engine Marketing; SEM in Action – Case Analysis; Web Analytics – Google Analytics; Case Study – Web Analytics; Social Media – Intro; Social Strategy; Viral Marketing; Social Media Campaigns; Influencer’s Index; Digital Brand Management; Using Adwords / Paid Search; Social Media Analytics; Case Study – Social Media Analytics.
- Business Analytics: Business Research Methods; Questionnaire construction; In-depth interviews – Field work; Weft & Nvivo; Data Analytics & Business Intelligence; Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel; Multi Criteria Decision Systems in Excel; Linear Programming using MS Excel; Introduction to SPSS; Introduction to R / Python; Transforming variables; T Test, ANOVA, MANOVA; Regression; Discriminant Analysis; Factor analysis; Cluster Analysis; Predictive SCA; Prescriptive SCA; Big Data Analytics – Over view; AI; Machine Learning with Neural Networks; Genetic Algorithms; Blockchain and Applications
- Strategic Innovation: Process and Content of Strategy; Competitive Advantage; Strategic Intent; External Analysis; Business Level Strategy; Corporate Strategy; International Strategy; Flexibility; Concepts, Importance and models of Innovation; Four Paths to Business Model Innovation; Open Market Innovation; Strategic and Non-Strategic Innovations; Customers as Innovators; Company Innovation Potential & Impulses; SAP LAP; Can Innovation be lean?; Basics of Creativity and its Techniques; Ecological Impact of Innovation; Innovation Ecosystem.
Experts for Sessions: IIT Delhi Professors and domain experts from the industry.
Who should apply: Working professionals, entrepreneurs, mid-level managers, and young graduates.
How to Apply: Please fill the online application form :
Links: Home: http://iitd-sidmba.com/
- Call for applications: 30th Sept 2019.
- Last date for application: 4th Nov 2019.
- Personal interview: 9th-10th Nov 2019.
- Selection results: 15th Nov 2019.
- Registration deadline: 26th Nov 2019.
- Start of classes: 4th Jan 2020.
Selection: All graduates are eligible. Work experience and academic background are advantageous. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the personal interview. The selection is based on past academic and professional experience and performance in the personal interview. This is a training programme for working executives under the Continuing Education Programme of IIT Delhi and is not a degree programme.
Fee: Payable to IIT Delhi: INR. 206,500 (Course fee INR 175,000/- + GST @ 18%: INR 31,500/-)
|Prof. Arpan K. Kar011-2659-7320 firstname.lastname@example.org||Prof. Sanjay Dhir011-2659-6386 email@example.com||Prof. P. V. Ilavarasan011-2659-1174 firstname.lastname@example.org|