Executive Management Programme
Department of Management Studies,
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
5th Jan – 9th Jun 2019, Classes on Weekends / National Holidays
With the advent of the internet-driven era, organizations are transforming their operations to harness the power of the web-driven ecosystem and grow sustainably resulting in the digitization of both processes and products. In this context, there is a need to leverage upon innovative business models to reach out to new customers and segments. In view of this, digital marketing and hence the emergence of search engines and social media are playing a significant role. In addition to this, strategic innovation approaches are needed to optimize the innovation portfolio, to help organizations achieve sustained competitive advantage and transformational growth. These emerging approaches are heavily dependent on leveraging the information assets of the organizations which are possible through the business analytics.
- To gain the insights of strategic management and innovation and work towards achieving competitive advantage
- To understand how to use digital marketing, using search engines, websites, online content, and social media
- To understand the different models of business analytics (e.g. predictive, web, social media, big data, etc)
- Digital Marketing: Economics of Digital Business; B2B & B2C E-Business, IOIS, Portals & Services; Setting a E-Commerce Portal; WordPress; Online selling & advertising models; SMAC; E-CRM & Social CRM; Digital Payments; Off Page Search Engine Marketing; On-Page Search Engine Marketing; SEM in Action – Case Analysis; Web Analytics – Google Analytics; Case Study – Web Analytics; Social Media – Intro; Social Strategy; Viral Marketing; Social Media Campaigns; Influencer’s Index; Digital Brand Management; Using Adwords / Paid Search; Social Media Analytics; Case Study – Social Media Analytics.
- Business Analytics: Business Research Methods; Questionnaire construction; In-depth interviews – Fieldwork; Weft & Nvivo; Data Analytics & Business Intelligence; Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel; Multi-Criteria Decision Systems in Excel; Linear Programming using MS Excel; Introduction to SPSS; Introduction to R / Python; Transforming variables; T-Test, ANOVA, MANOVA; Regression; Discriminant Analysis; Factor analysis; Cluster Analysis; Predictive SCA; Prescriptive SCA; Big Data Analytics – Overview; AI; Machine Learning with Neural Networks; Genetic Algorithms; Blockchain and Applications
- Strategic Innovation: Process and Content of Strategy; Competitive Advantage; Strategic Intent; External Analysis; Business Level Strategy; Corporate Strategy; International Strategy; Flexibility; Concepts, Importance and models of Innovation; Four Paths to Business Model Innovation; Open Market Innovation; Strategic and Non-Strategic Innovations; Customers as Innovators; Company Innovation Potential & Impulses; SAP LAP; Can Innovation be lean?; Basics of Creativity and its Techniques; Ecological Impact of Innovation; Innovation Ecosystem.
Experts for Sessions: IIT Delhi Professors and domain experts from the government/industry.
Who should apply: Working professionals, entrepreneurs, academicians, mid-level managers, and young graduates.
How to Apply: Please fill the online application form. Fill the declaration form, print and send along with the self-attested copies of educational and work experience certificates to support your online application to Prof. Arpan Kar, Programme Coordinator, Room 501, Department of Management Studies, Vishwakarma Bhawan, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. Submission of both online application form and hardcopy declaration form along with supporting documents is mandatory.
Hardcopy of declaration form: http://tinyurl.com/iitddec (Please copy and paste the above links, if clicking them doesn’t work)
- Call for applications: 25th Sept 2018.
- Last date for application: 11th Nov 2018.
- Personal interview: 17th Nov 2018.
- Selection results: 20th Nov 2018.
- Registration deadline: 30th Nov 2018.
- Start of classes: 5th Jan 2019.
Selection: All graduates are eligible. Work experience and academic background are advantageous. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the personal interview. The selection is based on past academic and professional experience and performance in the personal interview. This is a training programme for working executives under the Continuing Education Programme of IIT Delhi and is not a degree programme.
Fee: Payable to IIT Delhi: INR. 177,000 (Course fee INR 150,000/- + GST @ 18%: INR 27,000/-)
|Prof. Arpan K. Kar011-2659-7320 email@example.com||Prof. Sanjay Dhir011-2659-6386 firstname.lastname@example.org||Prof. P. V. Ilavarasan011-2659-1174 email@example.com|